Hello!

Since a recent update, Twitter app now crashes on startup. I've tried to uninstall and re-install it, with no success.
    It's the only app that does that. With today's Twitter update, problem is alas still here.

I see no reason for that. Do you know a way to "clean" install this app. In case uninstalling it doesn't delete all app's related files?

Thx for any help :-)
    12-17-2015 04:22 AM
    I've tried to revoke the access with no success. What I want to do is to "start from scratch" with the app, because I suspect there are some mysterious config problems. But I cannot make a "clean" install of Twitter. I'm almost sure there are some old twitter app settings used from cloud (Windows?) or PC that come interfere with the app.

Question is-> how can I make this clean install of Twitter app? How can I delete all the cached files that subsist in PC or cloud?

Thank's for your help.
    12-19-2015 08:42 AM