Why is there no draggable scrollbar in WP/W10M?

Joshwin

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Why there is no draggable scrollbar in WP/W10M?

It is really frustrating to scroll longer lists,pics, and longer onenote pages ,or some webpages.to get to the bottom i need to scroll more than 1min sometimes. Even old android has draggable scrollbar everywhere in the OS. What is stopping MS from adding this very basic feature? just because of this i can't use my onenote, it is totally frustrating scrolling vigorously like mad all the time. I was hopping that they would add this feature in W10M, but still not available. how could they ignore such an essential feature?

I wanted to post this in uservoice but now it seems they have changed the uservoice site or something, i couldn't find it. Please share the link where i can post it. I searched online, and I am surprised that not much people complain about the lack of this feature on wp/w10m. how do you guys deal with this?

Last edited:

Joshwin

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Re: Why there is no draggable scrollbar in WP/W10M?

Thank you. I hope they would add this feature soon. what is really surprising is not much people are complaining about it. apple and android have quick scroll and draggable scrollbar.on windows phones apart from alphabatic jump list in some places, there is no way to get to the bottom of some pages without a long struggle of scrolling. I would like to have scrollbar that we can really scroll with across the OS. But I am not sure MS is going to add this any time soon as not much people bother about it.

ww1083333

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site

In pics touch month n it'll give u option to see pics of particular month.. I hope that will be the way in other lists also.

Joshwin

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site

In pics touch month n it'll give u option to see pics of particular month

yes, but if you take too many pics in a month you'll have to scroll a lot. for me pics are not much of a problem. but onenote and webpages are the really problem. thanks for your reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs