dvd player isn't recognized after my upgrade to windows 10 when I clicked on it in the device manager I got this message.. Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)
    12-25-2015 01:08 PM
    dvd player isn't recognized after my upgrade to windows 10 when I clicked on it in the device manager I got this message.. Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)
    Download vlc player
    RumoredNow likes this.
    12-25-2015 02:02 PM
    DVD playback in Windows Media Player was halted in 10.

Use an alternate player with DVD support. Like colinkiama in the post above, I've chosen VLC.

VideoLAN - Official page for VLC media player, the Open Source video framework!
    12-25-2015 02:56 PM
    The message in the device manager says....Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)
    12-25-2015 03:33 PM
    Threads Merged.

User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    12-25-2015 04:04 PM