Outlook Mail keeps crashing

Gavinr98

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have any ideas on how to reinstall the Outlook Mail app on Windows Phone 10? All of a sudden,the mail app crashes as soon as i click on an email. This has been working fine for the last month and now it just crashes all the time. I have already done a reset after the last update and everything was working fine until today. Any ideas other than another reset?

cmakthat

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Does clicking on ANY of your emails in your inbox cause a crash or is it only a specific one? Did you try also remove your email account and re-adding it? Did you try it with another email account as well?

charliekrad

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue as well as it happening with my calender app, I have done a reset but it seems to still be crashing. Any help would be appreciated

nakrad

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Same problem here. Outlook Mail suddenly started to crash yesterday. Calendar app also crashes.
Version: 10.0.10586.164
Lumia 920 phone.

Yanze

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Same issue here since yesterday on my Lumia 925. It's not possible to reinstall from the Store, it says the product is already installed.

charliekrad

May 19, 2012
Visit site
In the end i resolved it by knocking down the amount of mail i told it to download, such as i have it on it to keep the last month's worth of emails downloaded where as i had it on any time which was when it was crashing for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre