Why cant I change my profile picture?

LegitCheesecake

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I am having problems changing my profile picture, I have looked around the internet and tried everything I could, When i try to change it I get an error saying "Setting the account picture failed. Please try again." I also cant see it on the lock screen everytime i reboot it, please help.

Last edited:

Ecm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
You should be able to change it by going to Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts. You'll see your existing pic, and underneath that you'll see the options to either browse for an existing pic, or use the camera on your PC/laptop (if it has one) to take a new pic.

LegitCheesecake

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
You should be able to change it by going to Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts. You'll see your existing pic, and underneath that you'll see the options to either browse for an existing pic, or use the camera on your PC/laptop (if it has one) to take a new pic.

I have tried that and as all I get is an error saying "Setting the account picture failed. Please try again."

Ecm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Are you able to change other account-related settings? Does the account you're logged in with have Admin rights?

Ecm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
No problem.

Perhaps your issue was related to the other problem? Hopefully you're good on the new machine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel