Cobalt accent in Windows 10?

Anix90s

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I had Cobalt accent in windows 8.1. After upgrading to windows 10 build 10586.36, the cobalt accent was still there in Colours setting. Since I reset the phone, the cobalt accent is missing! That was my favourite colour!

MobileOperator

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
Its not missing its there
Go settings, open customisation, colours, 2nd blue color on third column thats cobalt, then go back to customisation, open start settings, tap where you select a folder to choose pics for your start screen and choose none, you will be able to see cobalt like 8.1

Anix90s

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Its not missing its there
Go settings, open customisation, colours, 2nd blue color on third column thats cobalt, then go back to customisation, open start settings, tap where you select a folder to choose pics for your start screen and choose none, you will be able to see cobalt like 8.1

I think the cobalt variant of windows 8.1 is not same as that one you are talking about. That of 8.1 was much vibrant!

R3mis

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, the colors are not the same, unfortunately. I miss the lime color, all the greens kinda suck on Windows 10.

Giving us the ability to mix our own colors in the settings would be cool.

MobileOperator

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, the colors are not the same, unfortunately. I miss the lime color, all the greens kinda suck on Windows 10.

Giving us the ability to mix our own colors in the settings would be cool.

That would be cool, suggest it via the feedback app, we will vote

Kram Sacul

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
The color palette in Windows 10 indeed sucks. Mostly a bunch of dull grays and browns with nothing bright or bold like crimson, lime, yellow or indigo.

Cobalt blue was awesome in WP 8. Probably my favorite accent color. In 8.1 they ruined it by changing it to a flat purplish blue. Lame.

accents.png

Anix90s

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
The color palette in Windows 10 indeed sucks. Mostly a bunch of dull grays and browns with nothing bright or bold like crimson, lime, yellow or indigo.

Cobalt blue was awesome in WP 8. Probably my favorite accent color. In 8.1 they ruined it by changing it to a flat purplish blue. Lame.

View attachment 119947

Yeah that's the point! Most of the colours are very dull and kinda faded. They should add all variations of colours as in, say, PAINT of windows PCs.
Besides, there's lots of things(like transparent and customizable width of navigation bar) which I expect from this OS. Maybe they will add them up and call it Windows 10.1 after a few years :p

indospot

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
We should have a color mixer or something of that kind to get whatever color we want. I really miss lime from Windows phone 8.1 too. I still have it because I haven't done a reset but that won't last forever.

Sent from mTalk

R3mis

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
We should have a color mixer or something of that kind to get whatever color we want. I really miss lime from Windows phone 8.1 too. I still have it because I haven't done a reset but that won't last forever.

Sent from mTalk

Yes, that is exactly what I thought. At least some kind of a color hue slider.

A little off topic: Is there a way I could access an English feedback? When I open the Windows Feedback app I get only to feedback from my country and language - not that much suggestions and upvotes. I would like to suggest the accent color customisability to Microsoft in English.

Anix90s

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Yes, that is exactly what I thought. At least some kind of a color hue slider.

A little off topic: Is there a way I could access an English feedback? When I open the Windows Feedback app I get only to feedback from my country and language - not that much suggestions and upvotes. I would like to suggest the accent color customisability to Microsoft in English.

Try changing the region and language of your phone from settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb