outlook app

voodoocars

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Last weekend I put wp10 on my 640 via insider. All good. I had outlook and Gmail. Yesterday I went to open an email and both Gmail and outlook disappeared from the start screen. Outlook is still on the phone but it just says 'not synced yet'. How can I uninstall the app so I can start again? There is no uninstall option when I do a long press.

Panos Athanasiou

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
hmm i dont know if you can uninstall the app i think its not possible but you should report it via the feedback app.
also i think to prevent such problems after getting windows 10 you should leave the insider program so you dont get beta apps( meant for insiders) to avoid such bugs thats what i think ofc sry i couldn't help :/

Chart8006

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I also have had my email disappear. I have an IMAP account and Gmail and both have disappeared with the screen saying "Not Synced Yet". Did a hard reset and the same thing happens. Running 10586.36 on a 925.

Thanks,

fredriks

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
I just updated to wp10 and i had to delete my mail tiles and add new one from app section. Then choose with account they Will sync from. Attach to start from app section, hope you know what I mean.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans