[urgent help] lumia 550 wifi & store bugs

Ouail Aouattah

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
So i bought a Lumia 550, and i already updated the device to last build, but i can't download apps (0x83f7000) or something like that, and sometimes the wifi does not work properly and i have to restart the device, but after the restart the same happens.

Abhishek Y S

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Try these steps
1) Hard reset(keys-vol up, down, power, vol down)
2)Uninstall apps (apps shown in extras section in settings like extras+info , equalizer (is it working in 550idk)by using storage app
3)Change app download path to "phone" instead of sd card by storage app.
4)Change battery saver "ON" settings to 100% (saves battery as well as to avoid crashing and freezing pbs for smooth operation).

After trying this i am now able to use my nokia 520 smoothly and download apps also smoothly as you stated in the question!!!

Ouail Aouattah

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Try these steps
1) Hard reset(keys-vol up, down, power, vol down)
2)Uninstall apps (apps shown in extras section in settings like extras+info , equalizer (is it working in 550idk)by using storage app
3)Change app download path to "phone" instead of sd card by storage app.
4)Change battery saver "ON" settings to 100% (saves battery as well as to avoid crashing and freezing pbs for smooth operation).

After trying this i am now able to use my nokia 520 smoothly and download apps also smoothly as you stated in the question!!!

But why they launched Lumia 550 and 950 with all those bugs? it's a shame from Microsoft... i'm not insider, im experiencing those bugs in the last official build 10586.29

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs