I can save Windows 10 mobile start screen!

IAMBLCKJ3ZUS

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I just realized why the desktop Windows 10 looks so much better and cleaner than mobile. everything is way to stretch out and it should be tablet mode, but on mobile. Here an example that if you take you start screen from tablet and drag it to your phone. It's more compact and in my opinion loos better. Picture have Cortana at the center and just press to activate, and a start button that launches up to show all apps in tile format while being alphabetical. Some get me to Microsoft headquarters. Win10Mobile.jpg

justonlumia

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
Its subjective, everyone has their own comfort type of UI and style. This is why some people like android, customize it as you like.

IAMBLCKJ3ZUS

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I agree to an degree. Windows Mobile should be a branch of Windows 10 so when I turn on my 950 I want to feel like It's an extension of my tablet and desktop. That's why windows mobile should be here.

Kram Sacul

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
That's what makes it good rather than a childish 8.1 UI

Yeah, because the distance between the tiles totally makes W10M more professional.

687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

MS used to be really good at layout and negative space. Just look at WP7-8.1 and you can tell that the design people actually thought about the presentation of apps. Motion, style and the placement of UI elements. With W10M it's more about shoving as much info onto the screen as possible and catering to people that want everything to look like an iOS/Android/Windows 7 hybrid. A wannabe OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6