W10M Sync questions

Cezar-Andrei Pufu

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Hello. So I`ve been an insider on the fast ring for Windows 10 Mobile for a while now, but I didn`t want to touch the OS for PCs up until now, because I use my PC primarily for work so I needed to be sure I get a stable build when I migrate. It`s been sort of my forbidden fruit.
Anyway, I`ve been toying with Windows 10 on a VM and since it looked pretty stable to me, I`ve installed it yesterday. It`s been great but I do have a question.
If I were to cite the advertisement, "the Windows 10 Mobile should be an extension of the computer" , but when I`ve tried to synchronize the two, it`s been basically a lot of nothing. I can`t send SMS from the PC from a specific software (tried the Messaging app, but it only connects with Skype), Cortana wouldn`t even send messages from my phone if I ask her (says she`ll send the text but nothing happens) and I could not find any synchronizing feature that was not in Windows 8.1 . Alas, I`ve got both devices up to date and I am logged in on both with my Microsoft account. Is there something that I`m missing?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett