Windows 10 mobile 10586.63 out now

Akkaler

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
It was halted due to server problem but sometime ago service resumed. But I'm not getting update in India. Whr r u from? @mark

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
So far I'm liking the new update. Word Flow seems to work anywhere you use the on screen keyboard. The "smart" dialer in the phone seems more robust in matching both contact names (T9 input) and phone numbers as you enter numbers on the dial pad. My brightness settings now appear to be correctly applied (low, med, high, auto). GPS is picking up my location with Airplane Mode on and WiFi and Cellular Data off at the same time. I'm sure there are other features that have been updated, and bugs that have been addressed, but I haven't noticed anything else yet in the hour or so I've been looking things over.

Win10all

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
download and installed the upgraded. running smoothly. but the gesture & touch still cannot be downloaded from the store.. same err from the store as previsou version. 640xl lte dualsim

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
word flow seems a little better on this update

download and installed the upgraded. running smoothly. but the gesture & touch still cannot be downloaded from the store.. same err from the store as previsou version. 640xl lte dualsim

try making sure you are installing it to the device and not microsd card

Sent from mTalk

Wookieekiller

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
I still can't get this update either, couldn't install .36 and can't install .63, keep getting that dumb error on my single sim 950XL. Anybody else having this problem?? And yes I have resetted my phone over a dozen times trying to get these updates downloaded and nothing.

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I still can't get this update either, couldn't install .36 and can't install .63, keep getting that dumb error on my single sim 950XL. Anybody else having this problem?? And yes I have resetted my phone over a dozen times trying to get these updates downloaded and nothing.

Do you mean a hard reset? Also have you installed "Windows Insider App" and set it up again after the reset?

Wookieekiller

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Yep, hard reset over a dozen times, soft reset, everything. And yes I installed the Insider app each time. I get the update, it downloads but when it installs I get the **806 code.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Uh oh. After successfully downloading and installing on my 1520.3, my Band 2 won't sync. Anyone know how to fix this?

Did you try doing a factory reset on the Band 2? It might recognize your 1520 as a new (different) phone, and sometimes a reset is necessary to connect to another phone.

shadow118

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

Go to storage sense and check the SD card, if the Gestures & Touch are installed there, there is an option to relocate it to main memory, after that it should update

Captain_Eric

Dec 31, 2007
Visit site
Did you try doing a factory reset on the Band 2? It might recognize your 1520 as a new (different) phone, and sometimes a reset is necessary to connect to another phone.

Thanks for the post. Got the Band 2 to connect and stay connected. Not sure exactly what I did, but it is fixed.

Last edited:

DethZero

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm liking this update! Have it on my 640XL. Improved performance that's actually noticeable since .36 Also, my Win10 desktop PC gives me notifications of incoming and missed calls :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss