What is a good/recommended VPN package and providers

Omaha_Win_Cntl

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
Looking to get my in-laws to install and configure a VPN connection for them while they are travelling (domestic US only). They have a 3month old WIN10 system, so it is up-to-date. Who would people recommend as a VPN provider and then recommended VPNN package. l It would be great if it had good documentation on the installation and installation procedures/steps

SeanKyle

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
Looking to get my in-laws to install and configure a VPN connection for them while they are travelling (domestic US only). They have a 3month old WIN10 system, so it is up-to-date. Who would people recommend as a VPN provider and then recommended VPNN package. l It would be great if it had good documentation on the installation and installation procedures/steps

I would recommend you to try Purevpn as it has multiple servers in different states of the US. Plus, their app for Windows works fine on Windows 10, so you won't have to go into tricky setup instruction (though they do have many tutorials for all devices). They are running a discounted sale these days in which they give 2 years VPN and smartDNS for $50 so it is a good package to go for!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes