US Banks with a Windows 10 mobile app?

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have a list of what US Banks have a working Windows 10 Mobile client? I'm aware of Ally but they have no physical presence. I am ready to move from Chase. I heard a report the Bank Of America was planning on an app but nothing is available yet.

myrandex

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
Etrade, chase, and wells fargo all have apps. They are available for wp 8.1 too iirc.

Chase doesn't have an app, those jerks pulled it.

I've noticed more credit unions starting to release apps. For example Wings Financial CU and Scott CU are new ones that caught my attention. I'm hopeful that is a sign that others are working on it too!

myrandex

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone have a list of what US Banks have a working Windows 10 Mobile client? I'm aware of Ally but they have no physical presence. I am ready to move from Chase. I heard a report the Bank Of America was planning on an app but nothing is available yet.
BofA also had one at once and those jerks removed it too.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm aware of Ally but they have no physical presence.

Mark, when BoA yanked their App out from underneath me, I went with Ally. Yep, no brick and mortar. What about that holds you back?

FWIW, I'm very happy with Ally. Also, you can upload check images from your PC/Tablet via browser and mobile deposit that way.3rd party checks can be mailed in with a deposit slip...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss