No Bluetooth in Windows 10?

30STM

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
No Bluetooth in Windows 10

I've read that u need to go to manufacturers to get the right driver. But my PCs is custom built. So which piece of hardware do I need to get the correct driver for? I'm thinking motherboard, but not too sure?
This pc was running Windows 8.1, and a fresh install was done, which included upgrading to Windows 10

Last edited:

Shariq Khaann

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: No Bluetooth in Windows 10

I had the same problem.. I used device manager to update bluetooth driver via windows update.. It worked for me..

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

orlbuckeye

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site

Typically you just need to go to device manager and disable bluetooth. Then do a search for new hardware and it should update with the correct driver.

30STM

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site

Bluetooth doesn't show in device manager, unless they call it something other than Bluetooth?

30STM

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site

I've bought a Bluetooth keyboard that works on pc with Bluetooth 3.0. But there is no Bluetooth in device manager, unless it's in there under different name?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

So this could be couple of things.

1) either Bluetooth drivers are not correctly installed and need to be reinstalled. Look for unknown devices under Device Manager

2) your PC has a dedicated Bluetooth turn ON/OFF button somewhere (keyboard may be?)

3) your Bluetooth adapter is not correctly installed in the port, disconnect and reconnect it again while your PC is still ON. Check any immediate activity in Device Manager

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire