Best Browser for Windows 10?

Badshah Raghu

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
When I was on Windows xp ,I used Firefox and on Windows 7/8/8.1 ,I used Google Chrome... Now I am on Windows 10... They introduced EDGE.... I'm CONFUSED 😖... What you think which one is better EDGE vs GOOGLE CHROME vs MOZILLA FIREFOX..?? Which one do you use on Windows 10???

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm using Edge with W10.

Edge is occasionally glitchy yet it is a much cleaner browser in my opinion at this point.
When it doesn't work or refuses a page load I jump back to Firefox.

Br1t

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
So one user on chrome goes to firefox when it's buggy and the other does the same with Edge. Firefox is the winner, and my browser of choice also

Isn't the underbelly of Opera Chrome now?

Ecm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I've switched to Firefox, since they now offer a 64bit-specific version. I runs pretty darned well. I find Microsoft's offering a bit rough around the Edges.

Badshah Raghu

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
Finally I got something new...... I switched back to Firefox from chrome and i always love edge's minimalistic design but it lacks extension.... so i tried new..... guess what... I'm using MOZILLA EDGE!!!! I thought what if I apply edges skin to firefox... Then I got MOZILLA EDGE... Sounds funny.. isn't it??

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I use Firefox. The FT DeepDark (complete theme) goes great with Windows 10 dark theme. It's the preferred browser (for me) on Windows 10. Edge is a distant #2.

Last edited:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I find edge is really fast when starting compared to firefox. Edge starts up when clicked in less than 3 seconds while firefox nowadays takes anywhere from 5-12 seconds.

I use both depending on sites and uses. Firefox for downloading since IDM is integrated and for edx while edge for email and facebook.

saurabh7890

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
One question.... Why chrome takes too much space on the hard disk (more than 400MB) and other browsers such as Mozilla, opera and IE take less than 100 MB ?

Anchelspain

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
As much as I want to keep Edge as my main browser, I have to stick with Chrome for this one. I really, truly love Chrome's way of pinning sites to the Start menu or pin in the taskbar, each with their own icon and opening as a separate window. That way I can have a tile to open Tweetdeck, one to launch WhatsApp Web, another to launch Jira (my workplace's task management service) and so on.

Firefox would be nice too, but I hate not being able to pinch to zoom on my Surface Pro 3 (it just zooms text and image elements rather than zoom in like a picture as Edge and Chrome do).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs