Calendar and Edge problem.

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
So I've been using W10M as an Insider on my Lumia 830 for about a month now, and only recently I've noticed some problems with both these apps: Calendar and the Edge browser.

Recently, after some recent updates to Windows Calculator I guess, that the Outlook Calendar's live tile stops functioning. It used to show the date of the day, and when tile flips, it shows the event of the day. Now it's just a static tile that show's the logo of the app. My temporary fix is to enable the showing of events from Facebook Beta, which I disabled at the first place since I didn't like being reminded of a Facebook friend's birthday.

Also, I'm not sure when this started but Edge wouldn't allow me to log-in to any website at all. Facebook, Twitter, Steam, anything! Everytime I typed in my credentials and tap the Log-In button, the page was as if it refreshes. It just returns to the log-in page, and every time I enter my credentials again and press log-in, I return to the log-in page.

Anyone has any idea as to why this is happening? I feel like reporting this through the feedback app, but I just wanted to know if anyone knows what is causing these problems in the first place before I report this to MSFT.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon