Scotiabank app

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
To be brutally honest look around this forum. You have 91 posts it should come as no surprise to you, that your bank does not have an app.

STORMY13

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
Or switch to TD or RBC :evil:, both of which have an app.

Worse comes to worse, you can always just access it using Edge.

JaimitoFrog

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Will be nice to have, but website on edge works. Used the Scotiabank app on iOS, it was soso, no touch sign in. Bank of America app is better, also has photo check deposit.

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Or switch to TD or RBC :evil:, both of which have an app.

Worse comes to worse, you can always just access it using Edge.

That's a surprise to me that they have apps for windows phone. I guess I have lived in Germany too long.
( hometown Cambridge Ont the Galt section )

bpsmicro

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Will be nice to have, but website on edge works. Used the Scotiabank app on iOS, it was soso, no touch sign in..
Scotiabank's mobile website is working for you on Edge? Because for me I just get the normal non-mobile site on the teeny screen. With creative zooming it's usable for my minimalist needs, but I'm surprised if it's working for some and not others.
Scotiabank's never been known for being cutting-edge, that's for sure. :-(

anon(7929613)

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I need s Scotiabank app on my windows phone... But there's none in the store! Seriously! Android and iPhone have theirs... What about windows??
Send an email to scotia bank. I am from India and Flipkart, one of the major online sites did not have an app that could work on Windows 10 PC. Although they had their app on Windows mobile.
So I mailed them, tagged them on Twitter and Facebook asking them to make an app for PC and bingo, last week, they launched an universal app for Windows PC.

Orlando Parkinson

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Send an email to scotia bank. I am from India and Flipkart, one of the major online sites did not have an app that could work on Windows 10 PC. Although they had their app on Windows mobile.
So I mailed them, tagged them on Twitter and Facebook asking them to make an app for PC and bingo, last week, they launched an universal app for Windows PC.
Yeah, I'm gonna try that. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb