I just factory reset my 950xL

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I did this because I thought many of my errors were from backing up from my Lumia 920. So this time I did a clean slate. Now, I'm trying to wait for updates to get me on the current build. I installed Windows Insider but I'm not getting any new updates. I can't tell what my current build is;
core build ID 1130.110(01078.00017.15454.29000). Does it take this long? It's been about 2 days. Also, I noticed when I go to ADVANCED under update settings, it didn't give me the option of choosing fast or slow build like it used to.
*The problems still persist btw, lagging messages, no connectivity with Microsoft Band 2 when using Band keyboard and Band Cortana, random resets, etc etc.

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure whether you are trying to download the build on your phone or pc/laptop? If it's your phone then fast ring is chosen from the Insider app not from advanced under update settings.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I did this because I thought many of my errors were from backing up from my Lumia 920. So this time I did a clean slate. Now, I'm trying to wait for updates to get me on the current build. I installed Windows Insider but I'm not getting any new updates. I can't tell what my current build is;
core build ID 1130.110(01078.00017.15454.29000). Does it take this long? It's been about 2 days. Also, I noticed when I go to ADVANCED under update settings, it didn't give me the option of choosing fast or slow build like it used to.
*The problems still persist btw, lagging messages, no connectivity with Microsoft Band 2 when using Band keyboard and Band Cortana, random resets, etc etc.

FOLLOWS THIS: go to setting turn automatic time and date off set you date to 1st Janruary 2016 then exit all of this wait 5 secs then go back into the insider program and you should see the latest build if there is one let me know how you get on

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
FOLLOWS THIS: go to setting turn automatic time and date off set you date to 1st Janruary 2016 then exit all of this wait 5 secs then go back into the insider program and you should see the latest build if there is one let me know how you get on

Thanks! I'm going to try this!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos