Weather Condition Alerts are Incorrect - why and where?

garyhartaz

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Back in December I took a trip to San Diego and ever since, Cortana alerts me to High Surf Advisories and certain San Diego area conditions/alerts. Here is the kicker....under the weather settings, I only have my home location selected for tracking.

What am I missing here to remove these alerts from a city I am not tracking or even in!?!?!

And so you know, my home location is the greater Phoenix, AZ area.

Thanks for any help or a solution in advance!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
does Cortana know you're back to your home town?
I've not used cortana but is there a way you can ask her to check home location?

Back in December I took a trip to San Diego and ever since, Cortana alerts me to High Surf Advisories and certain San Diego area conditions/alerts. Here is the kicker....under the weather settings, I only have my home location selected for tracking.

What am I missing here to remove these alerts from a city I am not tracking or even in!?!?!

And so you know, my home location is the greater Phoenix, AZ area.

Thanks for any help or a solution in advance!

garyhartaz

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes, she does know I am in my home town because I get my normal traffic alerts, reminders at GPS locations, and last night 2 severe thunderstorm warnings for the Phoenix area.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes, she does know I am in my home town because I get my normal traffic alerts, reminders at GPS locations, and last night 2 severe thunderstorm warnings for the Phoenix area.

As I said, I've never used cortana and so I can't help at the moment

Hope you get assisted by someone with more experience than me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb