Apps will not update

Marc Baldry

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Got a load of apps which refuse to update, not only this but after, the 'Failed to update - touch for details' fails to show details. It just starts the download again - and fails. I have no fault codes or anything. They are; gestures & touch, Barclays pingit, Lumia beamer, equaliser, motion data & rate your device. Does anyone else have these problems? This also happens no matter where I set my storage to (SD card or internal). It has been happening for the last two updates.... Build .63 & now build .71. Any suggestions? And yes, I've already tried a fresh install. Thanks people.

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Use the Storage app to move them from the SD card to the phone's internal storage and try updating again.

It's all well and good to change the storage setting to tell the phone where to store new apps, but unless you actually move the app to the phone's storage you will keep getting the errors.

Marc Baldry

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
All sorted thanks @Rugish Dapeca. Although im 99.99% sure I already tried his before. I will put it sown to user error and finger trouble.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon