Windows 10 Mobile not restoring SMS from the cloud ?

Pouknouki

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone
So I just installed Windows 10 mobile on my 1320, and it worked pretty bad. So I hard reset it, and now it's perfect. Only problem : my SMS aren't restored from the cloud. Or at least, they were restored but not all : it stopped at the end of 2013. So now my question is : how can I fix this ? I know they are backed up since I already did a reset and I got them back so they are here, they just won't come.
With Windows 8, I could go to Parameters > Account > long touch on my account > Sync and it would continue to gather the messages, but I can't do it with Windows 10. What can I do ?
Thank you

Vladimir Ka

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
I had that issue, but it kinda resolved itself.
Did you make sure your SIM is plugged when you were doing hard reset?

If you do the reset, connect your MS account and any other "contacts" accounts and leave it to Sync. Messages were stuck at 2012 for a while, but after I rebooted and left it for the night, they all loaded.
Also, make sure you have good cell connection throughout the whole process. Dont go in the basement in the middle of the sync, I think thats what stopped by sync from going thru right away..

Pouknouki

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I just changed the settings of my MS account and it seems to get new messages. I'll just leave it working like this, I hope it will work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion