Band 1 on Build .107 - Notification Blues

Kilika_g35

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Most of the posts that I've seen regarding Band 1's performance on Windows Mobile 10 were more related to older Preview builds. I'm wondering what experiences Band 1 users, on the globally released .107 build, are having.

I've used a Band 1, since Apr '15 (but got a replacement in Sep '15) and it ran flawlessly on WP8.1. I got a 950 DS at the end of January. During the first week, the only change that I noticed was the notifications icon on the Band updated, to match WM10's notification icon, and the performance of the Band seemed to transition nicely. However about a week after, I started missing or getting late (sometimes really late) notifications. SMS/MMS texts, Call, and Calendar notifications still work in a timely manner, but notifications from Notification Center, emails, and Cortana are hit or miss.

On WP8.1, I appreciated the fact that I pulled out my phone less because I was confident that I would get notifications from other IM services like Whatsapp or Line, via the Notifications Center. After migrating to WM10, I'm back to checking my phone more often to check that I didn't miss any messages.

Is this directly tied to compatibility with WM10? Or could it be tied to the Lumia 950/XLs?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro