lumia 640 xl on window insider program

anirudha shakya

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I hav update my lumia 640 xl from lumia denim to window 10 . It looks promising.. But i just got irritated when most of apps not working... Like dial pad for calling. No sms notification . N facebook ,groove music , people apps r closing abruptly.. N also unable to see my contacts on this device... Kindly help me out whether i hav to hard reset my phone...

dimi516

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I think something went wrong with you installation...i have the same phone and it's very very good with w10m..fits perfect..except for the camera of course, which is a mess using windows camera app..so be careful and don't let store to update Lumia camera,so you be able to use it...

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I think something went wrong with you installation...i have the same phone and it's very very good with w10m..fits perfect..except for the camera of course, which is a mess using windows camera app..so be careful and don't let store to update Lumia camera,so you be able to use it...
Main reason I went ahead and got ProShot. I use it instead of the Windows Camera app and couldn't be happier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb