Facebook Beta (Official)

TheLumaniac

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
So...I just got this while I was using Facebook.

facebook.png

I clicked the link and I can download the official Facebook app. Has anyone else checked this?

facebook.png

Update 1: Downloading right now.

facebook.png

Update 2: Here's how it looks (taken from the Store)

Last edited:

TheLumaniac

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
It's much better than any previous official Facebook app. Not perfect (some actions have no animations, thus making them look a bit weird and boring, scrolling is not smooth enough...), but pretty good for a Beta app.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
The app has been in the Windows store for a while in closed beta for while now limited only to a few folks for testing. It would let you login but not use it after that unless you are part of the beta program.

TheLumaniac

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
The app has been in the Windows store for a while in closed beta for while now limited only to a few folks for testing. It would let you login but not use it after that unless you are part of the beta program.

Yeah, I know, but I actually downloaded it and I can even use it. Not sure how many people can use it though...

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Interesting, I've had it installed since the closed beta was published, but haven't been able to login since it was closed. I literally just thought about it last night and tried to login and it was still closed. I'll have to check if I'm able to access it later today.

Leonel Funes

Windows 10 & Xbox Champion
Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Looks good so far, better than what they fave wor Windows 8. I just hope that all features from other versions come here as well. Windows 10 Mobile is slowly but surely getting some of those goodies...

PS - I want to view 360 videos on these apps!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs