In the Video Dan shows a start screen for all apps with a background photo... How?

final_fantasy781

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
It's a part of Windows 10 Mobile. Go to Settings -> Personalization -> Start. Set a background image. Whatever you set as your start menu background, will also be seen from the Apps List and Task Manager.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What you see in the Video is the stock Windows 10 Mobile background.

Capture01.png

I saw the same behavior on my 640 when installing 10 yesterday.

But when I changed my background, I didn't get any parallax like I thought I would when scrolling from Start to All Apps. Not the image I used is way wider than the screen and I selected the Start to be on the leftmost edge of the image.

Furthermore, not only does the image not slide right, it also fades substantially.

wp_ss_20160222_0005.png

However, if I enter an App from the All App screen and then exit back to All Apps, my wallpaper is plain as day.

wp_ss_20160222_0004.png

Maybe a bug?

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
What you see in the Video is the stock Windows 10 Mobile background.

View attachment 122734

I saw the same behavior on my 640 when installing 10 yesterday.

But when I changed my background, I didn't get any parallax like I thought I would when scrolling from Start to All Apps. Not the image I used is way wider than the screen and I selected the Start to be on the leftmost edge of the image.

Furthermore, not only does the image not slide right, it also fades substantially.

View attachment 122735

However, if I enter an App from the All App screen and then exit back to All Apps, my wallpaper is plain as day.

View attachment 122736

Maybe a bug?

Yep. Thats bug is still there but I like it, wish they would make it a thing.

Christian Matthew

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Got it. That's the answer. Haha. You kno what I don't like about tile pic
... It's the color theme I just want the tiles to be white not my theme color. Yellow looks weird over everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999