Monitor not displaying anything

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I think my PC had driver issues after updating it to Windows 10 ( Audio not working, Network not working) usually Restart would fix this but had to do again and again if it didn't work,and I think that pimped it.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Have tried swapping ram, removing hdd and boot the system, also tried resetting bios by swapping 3 pins. All in vain.

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I had taken it to the service outlet and he says that more than 2 IC' are damaged that power the display.

Alexander Long

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I can't even see the HP boot logo at the start let alone BIOS.

that might mean something wrong with motherboard or Bios. which is not the OS issue, you have to ask someone (or yourself, but I doubt you know anything about that) to open it up and do the check. hopefully the motherboard or internal components wasn't screwed. because watch dog failure (WDF) violation normally means some thing I/O of the board get some thing wrong in a sudden.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I had taken it to the service outlet and he says that more than 2 IC' are damaged that power the display.

I had a feeling, something else would be a fault.

The hdd is with me I told him to disassemble so that my data remains safe.

At least, your data is safe :) hopefully the repairs don't take too long.

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Got to mention something..... The screen was not displaying anything after I got a WDF_VIOLATION error and PC restarts itself and then the screen goes blank with only cpu running.
Fast forward 3 weeks:
Changed the motherboard, now the display starts working, did a backup of hdd, now the serviceman said to revert back to Windows 8 so I did reset everything to factory settings, clicked ok and bam again WDF_VIOLATION error and after that screen blank. Now I fell either the hdd is culprit or Windows 10 itself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers