Whatsapp web on your phone!

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I found a way to use Whats app web in Windows phone so it shows in Edge or other internet explorer. In mobile browser type what's app web and QR code appears. Then in your PC open Project my screen app and take a screenshot of your phone with whats app web QR code displayed on Project my screen. After that in your phone open Whats app and go to option which scans QR code. Point your scanner to the Project my screen app screenshot you took few seconds ago and that's it. Now you can return to your browser and find that Whats app web works exactly like on PC. Awesome!wp_ss_20160228_0002.png

Note that it works only with desktop view, mobile view redirects you to downloads page.

Whats app UI is 8.1 on Windows 10 mobile, it isn't updated yet to match current UI. Personally I like web interface better.
It can also be used as a poor mans Continuum with Project My Screen app on a PC not connected to the internet!

Last edited:

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Give me one reason why I would use WhatsApp web on phone? What 's wrong with the app?
Whats app UI is 8.1 on Windows 10 mobile, it isn't updated yet to match current UI. Personally I like web interface better.
It can also be used as a poor mans Continuum with Project My Screen app on a PC not connected to the internet!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05