Microsoft Screen Sharing HD-10 compatible with Continuum?

LarsCor

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Was wondering if you could use the Microsoft Screen Sharing HD-10 for Continuum as a wireless display. Anyone had any experience with this device?

Since it's a Miracast thing, it should work, even with other devices like Surface Pro, right?

mryan55

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
I don't have an HD-10 to try it on, but my understanding is that it is a Miracast device, so you should be good to go!

Rosebank

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I am new to this forum, I have a 950, I was wondering if this device (Hd10) works when the phone screen goes blanc? Seems pointless casting to a larger screen and having the phone screen on too, is there a feature for the phone screen to sleep/turn off and the youtube clip still plays on the big screen for example, I very much doubt this but thought I would ask anyway, also continuum not working via this means..... that's not so good.

Rosebank

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Went ahead and bought the hd10, works perfect, phone screen acts as a touch pad, although not off at least the screen darkens saving battery.

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
There are a few apps that are just for that. I.e. an app that diplays a full-screen black rectangle, just to save battery.

Rosebank

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
I got it, works perfect, phone screen totally OFF, but Continuum working good on big screen, with multi app/tabs support this could be really good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)