Music player and calendar question - Windows 10, any solutions?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Music player and callendar question - Windows 10

Hello. I'm an owner of newly bought Lumia 550. There seems to be some issues with music player and the callendar.

1. Music player - when I unlock the phone it shows at the top music player with buttons "next" and "previous" but they seem not to work at all when I press them.

2. Callendar - I have built in outlook callendar. When I add something to the callendar it doesn't show it on the tile. I downloaded My callendar (I was using it at Lumia 435 and was glad it worked the way it did) but it kind of co-works with Outlook callendar. It's difficult to add anything new to My callendar since it jumps back to Outlook callendar. Is there any way of uninstalling Outlook callendar? I got used to My Callendar app very much. It was very helpful.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Music player and callendar question - Windows 10

1. No comment here - works for me in my older L1020 running Windows 10 Mobile .122.

2. No; you can't uninstall Outlook Calendar.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett