W10M 10586.122 touch menu disappeared from extras

mark2k81

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Is there any one facing same problem? can't turn off navigation pane vibration feature, very annoying.
mb smb fix this already?

mark2k81

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
go in Settings and type in search line "to". Do it gave some result?
nothing, I mean no "touch" menu
I don't undestand, I'm sorry: can you post a screen with the ! sign? Where in the Store menu is?
Please quote me on answers or I couldn't find your answer later. ThankU
Yes in the store menu.
well i fix it by recovering 8.1 and then perform a clean update to WM10 xxxxxxx.122 and everything working.
I think it was some glitch because of my settings and all the 3rd party apps installed when i updated to WM10.
Anyway thx for trying to help.

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site

Yes in the store menu.
well i fix it by recovering 8.1 and then perform a clean update to WM10 xxxxxxx.122 and everything working.
I think it was some glitch because of my settings and all the 3rd party apps installed when i updated to WM10.
I think it is not necessary to upgrade from 8.1 to 10 in order to get the "touch". mine just factory reset and the following picture is what the "extras" menu shows:

wp_ss_20160304_0001[1].jpg

you can try hard reset again such that your system is a clean 10 rather than a "10 upgraded from 8.1".

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site

Yes in the store menu.

I have had this issue alot, it's an easy fix if you ever run into this scenario again, you go to storage and apps, find the "not compatible" or often on mine it's "missing" app in question and uninstall the app and then use Sysapp pusher to reinstall and boom all is gravy no need to recover or hard reset! This happens with gadgets and touch alot on my lumia1020.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234