Outlook Mail on W10M live tile and lock screen notification stuck/broken since last night. How can I fix it?

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Outlook Mail on W10M live tile and lock screen notification stuck/broken since last night.

Since last night, I have a notification on the lockscreen showing that I have received 4 emails, and also the live tile shows 4 emails too. The problem is that it's stuck like this, the 4 emails that the tile cycles through have already been deleted. Re-pinning the tile has made no difference, but this isn't surprising since the lockscreen has the same problem showing 4 mails that are not there. I have had other email in, and they show up in the app itself, but the notification and live tile are most definitely broken.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Outlook Mail on W10M live tile and lock screen notification stuck/broken since last night.

What troubleshooting have you done? Have you tried a soft reset?

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Outlook Mail on W10M live tile and lock screen notification stuck/broken since last night.

Did a soft-reset, made no difference, was contemplating doing a hard-reset and restoring from backup, but approx. 18 hours after the problem occurred it seemed to have sorted itself out. Very strange, but it's still behaving normally now, so hopefully the issue won't return.

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6