Record from outside source

Habibul_Habibullah

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
How do I record from an outside source on Windows 10 Mobile? Is there an app for that? I thought that I could just plug it into the 3.5mm jack, while recording, and it would shut off the mic and record whatever I plugged into it...I'm trying to record my own music streaming from the Figure website because the app was built without a save option and streaming it is killing my data...anyone know a solution?

Windows 10 Mobile

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
How do I record from an outside source on Windows 10 Mobile? Is there an app for that? I thought that I could just plug it into the 3.5mm jack, while recording, and it would shut off the mic and record whatever I plugged into it...I'm trying to record my own music streaming from the Figure website because the app was built without a save option and streaming it is killing my data...anyone know a solution?

Windows 10 Mobile

3.5 jack is a standard stereo out + mono mic in, so you can only use 4 pins minijack (same as phone ears, or modern laptop ears), and your input audio will be only mono and low bitrate,
External devices as iPhone thunderbolt or lightning hi-fi / phono / mic / guitar adapter doesn't work on Windows Phones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos