Face book notification

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
On windows 10 insider slow ring. Build .164
I keep on getting the same fb notification over and over again. For days I have installed and reinstalled 3 times. I think it's eating in to my data as well. The tile is always correct but I only get the same notification from fb over and over. I swipe it away and it just come back. I have turned notifications off and it comes back. I guess I will have to do a phone reset this weekend unless anyone else has a suggestion.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
On windows 10 insider slow ring. Build .164
I keep on getting the same fb notification over and over again. For days I have installed and reinstalled 3 times. I think it's eating in to my data as well. The tile is always correct but I only get the same notification from fb over and over. I swipe it away and it just come back. I have turned notifications off and it comes back. I guess I will have to do a phone reset this weekend unless anyone else has a suggestion.

It seems a fb app problem, that's famous bug baggy

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
My thinking if it were a fb problem then the live tile would be doing the same thing but its not. I think what I must do is uninstall fb again and see if I get the same notification. Ok I have uninstalled fb but still get the same notification makes me think its a win 10 problem.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
My thinking if it were a fb problem then the live tile would be doing the same thing but its not. I think what I must do is uninstall fb again and see if I get the same notification. Ok I have uninstalled fb but still get the same notification makes me think its a win 10 problem.

Let's see if anyone more has got the same... Mine works perfectly

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Yea mine as well till .164 but I have only did reset since I started the insider program and I think my luck has run out.

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Stupid me I should be drummed out of the insider program as I forgot the number 1 rule. (lol) The first sign of trouble always do a reboot. The phone is fine but that fb message did come in as that phone was being updated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion