Looking for video editor for Windows 10 Mobile?

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
looking for video editor for windows 10 mobile

Hi guys looking for something to trim a video with windows 10 so I can send a shortened video with whatsapp.

mrmobileperformance

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
re: looking for video editor for windows 10 mobile

It may not be super efficient, You Tube gives you some basic editing tools for free. If you're willing pay, Nero is alright, and PowerDVD has a video editing suite as well.

Sent from mTalk

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
re: looking for video editor for windows 10 mobile

I was thinking from my phone not my computer sorry for the misunderstanding.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: looking for video editor for windows 10 mobile

It's already there... At least for me on 10586.164.

Go to Photos > tap the video to open it > it starts in autoplay > tap the screen > tap the edit (pencil) button > select "Trim"

You get an indicator in your accent color that you can drag. You see a thumbnail for what part of the video you are choosing as you scroll. It leaves a bookmark on your stopping places for reference while you finalize tweaks. Grab the start point and scroll forward. Grab the endpoint and scroll back. There is also a thumbnail for these. Save as copy...

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

P.S.: I never tried this on 10 before. It wasn't too hard to find or use. I just made this clip from a longer 1 minute video. The longest part of the process was waiting for it to upload to my host.

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

It's already there... At least for me on 10586.164.

Go to Photos > tap the video to open it > it starts in autoplay > tap the screen > tap the edit (pencil) button > select "Trim"

You get an indicator in your accent color that you can drag. You see a thumbnail for what part of the video you are choosing as you scroll. It leaves a bookmark on your stopping places for reference while you finalize tweaks. Grab the start point and scroll forward. Grab the endpoint and scroll back. There is also a thumbnail for these. Save as copy...

Thanks I will try it latter

Schnuffi

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

I have tried around 5 times it just keep saving the whole film over and over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes