Update advisor: We are working with your mobile operator.

reuven Hershkovitz

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
hi
i have the microsoft Lumia 640 Dual SIM (RM-1077_1015) form poland Country variant running Denim 8.10.15148.160 2177.0.15184.36002 windows phone 8.1 update 2.
after i read today that windows 10 mobile (RTM) OTA is rolling out i got into the windows 10 mobile update advisior and tap next, the app check for update and complet but its say:"we are working with your mobile operator..(https://i.imgur.com/T1TKUjL.jpg)"
How long should I wait?
Thanks

Bunnikins

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Same issue here. UK 640 LTE, bought unlocked, and freshly recovered with factory image. Thought it was because I didn't have a sim installed, gone and bought a Tesco mobile SIM with top up to test this, still saying 'We are working with your mobile operator'.

Any advice gratefully received.

I wish they'd just release a factory image we could flash.

lpj_640

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
mine started saying the same this morning. Guessing it's down to network providers now?

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

MichaelMcD

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Same here, 830 on AT&T. It's really frustrating when Microsoft announces Windows Mobile 10 is available starting yesterday and then it's not actually available.

ImfamousLegend

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Same issue here. UK 640 LTE, bought unlocked, and freshly recovered with factory image. Thought it was because I didn't have a sim installed, gone and bought a Tesco mobile SIM with top up to test this, still saying 'We are working with your mobile operator'.

Any advice gratefully received.

This is the exact same issue that I have. Lumia 640 LTE unlocked in the UK. Anyone got a solution?

I wish they'd just release a factory image we could flash.

Bunnikins

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Yep, this is exactly what I did, I installed insider app, chose the release preview, installed, went back into the insider app, selected to go to production, went into settings and searched for and installed updates. Seems to have worked

ImfamousLegend

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Yep, this is exactly what I did, I installed insider app, chose the release preview, installed, went back into the insider app, selected to go to production, went into settings and searched for and installed updates. Seems to have worked

I did the exact same thing with my Lumia 640. Seemed to work :)

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
you need to wait for a while as your service provider might be testing the OS. could take a while but relax as your device is in the upgradeable list. XD

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Unlocked phones still need to wait on carrier approval. Only unbranded or factory unlocked phones are getting this right now. Example...if you have an unlocked AT&T phone it still needs carrier approval from AT&T.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss