Lockscreen unlocking is so slow

eddlang

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a 640 dual-SIM updated to W10M. I also did a full reset, so it's clean.

I have set a pin for the lockscreen. The problem is that, in some cases, it takes 1-2 seconds from entering the pin code to the start screen showing up, and it happens more than I'd like it to.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

Last edited:

GrandGerminator

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Was planning to get a 640 dual sim... Thanks for your feedback. Don't know if you saw it, but W10M have really big bugs. Now the answer to your question :

My mom has a 532, updated yesterday to W10M. When entering pin, it takes 0.5 seconds to unlock. It's a way more than in 8.1, but not as laggy as your 2 or 3 seconds :/ Maybe your start screen is really full and long ?

eddlang

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Was planning to get a 640 dual sim... Thanks for your feedback.
Umm... this behavior is not representative of 640's performance though. There was no unlocking lag on 8.1.

Don't know if you saw it, but W10M have really big bugs. Now the answer to your question :

My mom has a 532, updated yesterday to W10M. When entering pin, it takes 0.5 seconds to unlock. It's a way more than in 8.1, but not as laggy as your 2 or 3 seconds :/ Maybe your start screen is really full and long ?
I know W10M is buggy. Just wanted to know if anyone else on 640 has this issue. The lag doesn't always happen, and perhaps I overestimated. It's about 1-2 seconds, but still too long. I do not have that many tiles on the start page, just 6 rows of medium tiles.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon