Accounts in Outlook for Windows10

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Is it possible to switch between multiple email accounts within outlook for Windows10 ?

As well, I seem to have forgotten, unless it is changed, how do I pin an outlook for Windows10 email account to the start menu unless I can switch between email accounts as mentioned above ?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
If you set up the mail app it will automatically detect and add the email address you used to set up the phone initially. If you want to add another email to the mail app, simply tap the "+" or "add another" option (not sure what it says, because I blaze through it lol)..

When you want to switch between email accounts > tap the hamburger menu button (top left) > select the other account you added

Edit: if you already set up the app without adding the second account.. open the mail app > tap on the three dots (bottom right) > manage accounts > add account

Both accounts or however many you have will be accessible like that, but you can also pin individual accounts by tapping on the three dots menu again and selecting "pin to start"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon