Format Acer laptop with crapware

Mech0z

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I just did a "Refresh" in Windows 10 to get rid of all the crapware, but that just reinstalled all the crapware.

So I read that I can just download a Windows home 10 Iso and install that, skip entering a cdkey and it will activate once it is online due to it being the same hardware as it has in now?

note, there is no cdkey printed on the laptop that I can see

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
I just did a "Refresh" in Windows 10 to get rid of all the crapware, but that just reinstalled all the crapware.

So I read that I can just download a Windows home 10 Iso and install that, skip entering a cdkey and it will activate once it is online due to it being the same hardware as it has in now?

note, there is no cdkey printed on the laptop that I can see
If you MS account to log in, then probably your license is stored on outlook. If you're using local account, just log into MS account and then just re-install. If your PC came pre-installed with w10, then considering you're staying on same edition, you can just reinstall directly because the key is stored in UEFI ROM and w10 will retrieve it. I recommend you to log into MS account to be safe than sorry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital