Disabling vibration when using capacitive buttons?

ThomasWeiss

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Disabling vibration when using capacitive buttons

Hi everyone,

I've updated my Lumia 930 and it seems that the setting that disables vibration when using the capacitive buttons (back, home and search) isn't there anymore. Actually it was still there after the update, but then I reset the phone trying to solve other issues, and since then the setting has gone. Any idea how to get it back?

Thanks
Thomas

halflifecrysis

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: Disabling vibration when using capacitive buttons

Search settings for "touch" and it should be there. What options are there when you do that?

sdsdfdfdsfs

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site

I have the same problem. I was on Insider's Preview and everything was working. Yesterday I reset the phone and after the official build was installed I lost the "Display - Touch" options. Which means I no longer have these two options:

- Double tap to wake up
- Vibrate when using navigation keys (this one is always on now, which is very annoying)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

I have the same problem. I was on Insider's Preview and everything was working. Yesterday I reset the phone and after the official build was installed I lost the "Display - Touch" options. Which means I no longer have these two options:

- Double tap to wake up
- Vibrate when using navigation keys (this one is always on now, which is very annoying)

Check in Store if you got a "Gestures + Touch" app pending.
Last version has lost Double tap (maybe for the famous bug with Glance + motion sensor)

Alan3004

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site

I'm experiencing the same issue, any luck finding a solution?

Thanks

Alan

Alan3004

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site

Ah found the Touch app in the store finally (Gestures & Touch) using the QR code at the article "Lumia Touch update for Windows 10 Mobile fixes some sensitivity issues" on this site (won't let me post links :s)

JelenaJela

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site

Hi everyone,

I've updated my Lumia 930 and it seems that the setting that disables vibration when using the capacitive buttons (back, home and search) isn't there anymore. Actually it was still there after the update, but then I reset the phone trying to solve other issues, and since then the setting has gone. Any idea how to get it back?

Thanks
Thomas

I use SysApp Pusher app from the Windows Mobile Store. You have a lot of things there (system apps). Have a nice touch! :)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Ah found the Touch app in the store finally (Gestures & Touch) using the QR code at the article "Lumia Touch update for Windows 10 Mobile fixes some sensitivity issues" on this site (won't let me post links :s)

The link you found includes the double tap to wake??

EDIT. NO :(

X54TH

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site

Hi everyone,

Thanks
Thomas

I updated my 930 to W10 build .164. Go to Settings, Extra and Touch. If those settings don't help you may need to reset

ThomasWeiss

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Following JelenaJela's advice, I installed the SysApp Pusher app from the store, and from that app I found the "touch" app the brings back the touch settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs