WDF_VIOLATION error!

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
3 weeks before my AIO Desktop while trying to reset gave a WDF_violation error after that my display went completely blank. I visited service Centre he told me to replace my Mobo, so I did and got my PC today working but the service rep told me to roll back to Windows 8 since 10 had lot of issues. So while resetting my PC again it terminated and gave a WDF_VIOLATION again and after that my display went blank again. Note both the times after resetting this thing happened. Somebody please help what would be the issue?

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
3 weeks before my AIO Desktop while trying to reset gave a WDF_violation error after that my display went completely blank. I visited service Centre he told me to replace my Mobo, so I did and got my PC today working but the service rep told me to roll back to Windows 8 since 10 had lot of issues. So while resetting my PC again it terminated and gave a WDF_VIOLATION again and after that my display went blank again. Note both the times after resetting this thing happened. Somebody please help what would be the issue?

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Windows 10 WDF_VIOLATION then black screen - HP Support Forum - 5268840

this forum might help you whats wrong :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720