After installing Windows 10 my phone is not working?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

After installing windows 10 my phone is not working?

i have Lumia 640xl. i tried to upgrade windows 8.1 to 10. everything completed successfully but after upgrading yesterday night i am seeing only the starting windows screen. Still no idea y it happens?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: After installing windows 10 my phone is not working?

The blue windows logo when the phone starts up? Try a soft reset, but if that doesn't help, recover the phone using the windows devices recovery tool

Soft Reset

The soft reset is the same thing as pulling your battery (on devices where that is possible). This method will not remove anything at all from your phone and is completely safe to attempt in any problem situation.
You perform the soft reset by having your phone turned on. Then press and hold the volume down + power buttons until your phone vibrates and restarts. Note that you should not touch the device screen during the process (not even when the 'slide down to power off' prompt appears).

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss