Hello,

So MS claims that you can use windows 10 and your windows account to work personal and "separate" at work. How does this work? If you have jdoe@outlook.com and jdoe@mycompany.com how do you do this?

OR

Do you just log in as jdoe@mycompany.com and then all of the MS apps as your @outlook.com account like Groove Music?
    03-22-2016 10:29 AM
    Well if your using MS at work you probably use active directory and you just enter your AD account. That will only allow you to login on a network inside your firewall. Now you could use VPN to use that account from anywhere. Windows allows you to have many logins so your would just login as other user to use home or MS account.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-22-2016 02:58 PM
    OK, well here is the result.

(small company). I created a local admin John on the PC. I was then using and setting up my windows 10 machine. I then logged in to Groove Music, as I was bored and now the two accounts on the machine went from Admin and John to Admin and jdoe@outlook.com.

:-(

I don't want to leave personal stuff on a company computer...However, I thought it would be a great time to get some of my old stuff off of OneDrive, but OneDrive is not there, just OneDrive for Business, and now I am really confused....
    03-23-2016 09:30 AM