PLEASE - Windows 10 ROM for Android hardware

nu2android

May 19, 2015
Visit site
Since I am getting older and the eyes are not as good as they used to be, I thought I would go from my from my Lumia Icon on Windows 10 to a larger phone. This presented problems. First, I truly wanted a 950 XL.........on Verizon. Well, we can see how that turned out. I am no fan of T-Mobile. AT&T, no way, no how. Sprint has NO coverage in my area. So, I decided to get a new unlocked MOTO-X Pure and run it on Verizon. Beautiful hardware, but ANDROID. I convinced myself that I could live with it if I used all Microsoft apps, including the Arrow launcher. How wrong I was. What a miserable experience. The phone has a beautiful 5.7 inch screen. What I really would like see is for Microsoft to offer burnable ROMs for Android devices. I hated every second I used Android, but by golly they have a lot of great devices. I am back to my Icon until the Surface phone arrives. Please roll out the good stuff for us Wndows users, and give the poor Android users an easy route to Windows 10 with a ROM. You will have to pry my Windows phone from my dead, cold fingers. Will never stray again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium