All Windows 10 lovers,

I just got an update of windows 10 on my Lumia 535. I found few issues. I hope i'll get some solutions here.

Problem: When i visited into Store -> Downloads and Updates, it shows me list of all the apps which needs to update. But the worst part is that there is no way to view/find out that what is the updates available for a specific application. I tried long press on the list, but no luck.

Please let me know, if anyone has any other way to get the updates information.
    03-29-2016 05:24 AM
    All Windows 10 lovers,

I just got an update of windows 10 on my Lumia 535. I found few issues. I hope i'll get some solutions here.

Problem: When i visited into Store -> Downloads and Updates, it shows me list of all the apps which needs to update. But the worst part is that there is no way to view/find out that what is the updates available for a specific application. I tried long press on the list, but no luck.

Please let me know, if anyone has any other way to get the updates information.
    I know, if i search any application into Store, it's shows that information over there in the list after long press.
    03-29-2016 06:24 AM