Why Doesn't Edge work Properly with MS Sites?

holden87

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I'm loving the workflow and appearance of Edge, but for the life of me, I don't know why Edge doesn't work properly with two MS sites I use most extensively while online - Bing.com and outlook.com. outlook.com is clunky, definitely not a fluid experience, while bing.com takes ages to fully load, especially the background picture which is kind of a 'made my day moment' when i sip my morning coffee.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I work with Microsoft's Enterprise products, and I have trouble with Edge and Internet Explorer in certain Microsoft sites. The Dynamics Business Center site is the one I use the most. The problem is that while it is possible to browse these sites with other browsers, downloading is often not possible due to Microsoft using their proprietary download manager. What I often end up doing is using Firefox or Chrome to log in and go to the download page, and then copy the URL and paste it into Internet Explorer. That usually works.

holden87

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I meant to say, how is it possible Edge, an MS product, works perfectly for me across all the www, including my online bank, while not workign on two MS sites? I thought maybe someone had similar issues and there's a workaround maybe...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss