Data usage in Win10 Mobile?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

data usage win10 mob

I have L930 and official win10 .164. While I am on an operator pack my data is limited so the data usage is a very needed. On 8.1 was working without problem and was correctly on win10 is nothing but faulty. The counter is way out doesn't reset and even crashing when trying to change any other setting in data usage. I tried removing/reading the limit and still get the same values.. even adding a new limit wasn't able I was getting error. I have even tried hard rest and still nothing got fixed. Is this a known bug? is it fixed? is there anything to get it fixed?

thanks for your help

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: data usage win10 mob

I have L930 and official win10 .164. While I am on an operator pack my data is limited so the data usage is a very needed. On 8.1 was working without problem and was correctly on win10 is nothing but faulty. The counter is way out doesn't reset and even crashing when trying to change any other setting in data usage. I tried removing/reading the limit and still get the same values.. even adding a new limit wasn't able I was getting error. I have even tried hard rest and still nothing got fixed. Is this a known bug? is it fixed? is there anything to get it fixed?

thanks for your help

Data usage counter does have issues. It doesn't update fast enough and you have to back out of settings and access it again to get the current data usage value.

While trying to change some of the data usage settings, keep data on as that will make sure the settings don't crash.

but yes, it does have issues

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb