10.0.14295.1000 is disaster for my phone !

Yudistira Kamandanu

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
i dunno i think i will rollback to 8.1 tomorrow

before last update my phone is normal on win 10 preview
less bug, usable device

but yesterday, i've got new update on my win 10
then i update it
after finish > restart > use
i notice there is many many many major bug
the version is 10.0.14295.1000

bug is

1. all wifi can't connect automatically
2. when i've enter wifi, then restart phone, it make me to re enter password wifi again all the time
3. camera going green screen while i using manual focus
4. camera windows app can't setting manual flash light
5. camera get very very very bad result

i've already try reset my phone, but not solved the problem

plz i actually like windows 10 and don't want to rollback
but in this version 10.0.14295.1000
my phone is unusable i can't take this anymore, plz tell me how to fix it,

i have try to download and update all
nothing fix it
the one the very annoying is

the flashlight and wifi connect automatically

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
i dunno i think i will rollback to 8.1 tomorrow

before last update my phone is normal on win 10 preview
less bug, usable device

but yesterday, i've got new update on my win 10
then i update it
after finish > restart > use
i notice there is many many many major bug
the version is 10.0.14295.1000

bug is

1. all wifi can't connect automatically
2. when i've enter wifi, then restart phone, it make me to re enter password wifi again all the time
3. camera going green screen while i using manual focus
4. camera windows app can't setting manual flash light
5. camera get very very very bad result

i've already try reset my phone, but not solved the problem

plz i actually like windows 10 and don't want to rollback
but in this version 10.0.14295.1000
my phone is unusable i can't take this anymore, plz tell me how to fix it,

i have try to download and update all
nothing fix it
the one the very annoying is

the flashlight and wifi connect automatically

Considering last redstone build works fine on most, we cannot hel you if you dont' tell us WHAT PHONE you got....

ANd, FIRST, let the poor phone update and sync all his core apps

Yudistira Kamandanu

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Considering last redstone build works fine on most, we cannot hel you if you dont' tell us WHAT PHONE you got....

ANd, FIRST, let the poor phone update and sync all his core apps

sorry i forgot to tell my phone type

it's lumia 535 dual sim

and yes i already update and sync all my core program like camera, phone , text and all the things, i even already check new update again in store and in the update section settings

it's already 2 days since this update, nothing fixed

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I had opted out of insiders on the PC and forgot I was still in on mobile so it crept up on me.

The only issue I have found so far is the Wi-Fi issue, have to reboot to get it to connect to Wi-Fi, not checked every thing else yet as I do have to work.

I was 100% sure I had said my phone is a 1520, so here is the info half a day late.................

Last edited:

xtro83

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
hello
me too, my lumia 640 LTE dual sim working fine until this update, all data and all applications are no longer working, the phone restarts itself, a disaster
wifi and cellular data do not work
how to go back (previous version) ?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
sorry i forgot to tell my phone type

it's lumia 535 dual sim

and yes i already update and sync all my core program like camera, phone , text and all the things, i even already check new update again in store and in the update section settings

it's already 2 days since this update, nothing fixed

Check without sim2 inserted

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
hello
me too, my lumia 640 LTE dual sim working fine until this update, all data and all applications are no longer working, the phone restarts itself, a disaster
wifi and cellular data do not work
how to go back (previous version) ?

Remove sim2, and check APN settings in sim internet, maybe you lost them.

Then made an hard restore.

For downgrading you must use WDRT via pc for 8.1 and then obtaining WIndows 10 10586.164

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I have Lumia 535 on Redstone Fast ring. No major issues, except WIFI being silly sometimes and Camera which was fixed with recent Camera update, although still missing focus flash options. OS performance is slightly worse than before Redstone. Overall I'm pretty happy with stability and issues that were fixed: Skype video camera error, all apps list overlay, music controls, etc. I've noticed some new features like Vibrate when call answered and 3G only found in Settings.

But seriously, what are you expecting from Preview build, Fast ring and first build for all other Windows phones that weren't shipped with Win10Mobile? I remember 1st Insider build on Lumia 630, that was horror! If you can't stand issues, being Insider isn't for you, to be honest.
Give feedback in Feedback Hub and roll back to 8.1 via WDRT and upgrade to official Windows 10 build for your device.

lummyland

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I have the nokia 1520 and I have been trying all the upgrades with windows 10 and there is always something wrong.....went back to 8.1 and wow all things work finally.............

halflifecrysis

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I had to hard reset my 1520 because I couldn't stop the update/download. I switched to preview ring and I think that will keep us on production 10586 builds. Stay off fast and slow both pushing Redstone now.

Last edited:

halflifecrysis

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Thank you , Captain Obvious. You saved our lives!

Don't be an ***. There are a hundreds of question per month about preview. I've received 10586 builds on fast and slow and now both are pushing Redstone and Preview seems to be the only mode to get 10586 "this week". Not knowing this change took place wasted a bunch of my time and so I'm just sharing for those who still have a chance to prevent an unwanted Redstone build. I'm not the only one who got a surprise build switch while never changing rings.

You don't have to roll back to 8.1 and attempt anything with the "update advisor app" *IF* your on fast or slow right now with 10586 and wish to stay on 10586. Switch to preview via the insider app while you still can and let your phone search for an update and let it do a configuration update. Then no Redstone until MS makes a change again to what the rings do.

Last edited:

blegs38552

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Tried that, but Update Advisor said that my Lumia 640 was not eligible. Installed Windows Insider app, set it to the most conservative setting - Insider Release Preview in 8.1. This updated me to Windows 10 .107. Went into Insider app again, elected the same option, and ran update phone - got me to .164.

Unfortunately, I cannot get the Connect to Hotspot to work - it worked in this release before my unfortunate upgrade to the laest slow ring version.14295.

halflifecrysis

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Tried that, but Update Advisor said that my Lumia 640 was not eligible. Installed Windows Insider app, set it to the most conservative setting - Insider Release Preview in 8.1. This updated me to Windows 10 .107. Went into Insider app again, elected the same option, and ran update phone - got me to .164.

Unfortunately, I cannot get the Connect to Hotspot to work - it worked in this release before my unfortunate upgrade to the laest slow ring version.14295.

Bummer, well at least you went down the correct path (Release Preview Mode) to get you back to .164.

Hate to say it but now that you are on .164 perhaps a hard reset again without restoring (start fresh) will get that hot spot back on track.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077