Cortana power-users?

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Cortana What? Oh yeah... Cortana is still M.I.A where i live...

Growing up so fast to some, yet not even born to many.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Obviously there are some negative feelings towards her and her creator lol

Not towards her ;-)

The fact that Apple and Google have had their personal assistants available here long before Cortana was even available in the U.S. , and that Cortana is still M.I.A. , despite being available in other countries that speak the same languages as people speak here...

It's all about MS and their inability to roll things out internationally... everywhere... in a reasonable amount of time. Just another one of the many MS related problems.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Not towards her ;-)

It's all about MS and their inability to roll things out internationally... everywhere... in a reasonable amount of time. Just another one of the many MS related problems.

Cortana: available in less than a dozen countries
Bing rewards: available in a few countries
Lumia rewards: few countries
Camera grip for 1020 - available in a few dozen countries
Skype minutes: 60 countries leaving out 120+
Surface devices : a few countries
Lumia 950: available in less than 30 countries which wide price variations (950 in my country, Kenya, is 650USD while in Canada as I have heard is 1000USD)

MS does have a distribution problem.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Bing rewards: available in a few countries

Eh this one irks me as well.. Not to hijack my own thread, but yea I have to agree with the sentiment. Ever since joining the WP game, I've wondered why MS doesn't just try to focus on the countries which seem to have bought into the WP life instead of trying to win the battle in the US, start winning it internationally and return back at full strength at some point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05