When my computer 'snoozes' and I return, Windows 10 randomly shows me pictures and asks me if I like them or not. It then offers to show me more of the ones I like. How can I save these images and how can I find out where they are? Some of the images show fantastic locations that I'd like to visit.
    04-03-2016 10:33 PM
    When my computer 'snoozes' and I return, Windows 10 randomly shows me pictures and asks me if I like them or not. It then offers to show me more of the ones I like. How can I save these images and how can I find out where they are? Some of the images show fantastic locations that I'd like to visit.
    You can try the suggestion in this article: How to save Windows Spotlight lockscreen images so you can use them as wallpapers | Windows Central

Or you can go to store and search and download this app: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/spotbright/9nblggh5km22
    You can try the suggestion in this article: How to save Windows Spotlight lockscreen images so you can use them as wallpapers | Windows Central

Or you can go to store and search and download this app: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/spotbright/9nblggh5km22
    04-04-2016 05:46 AM