Want To Upgrade To Better Phone But There's Very Few High End Options

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Where's all the high or even mid range phones? We've heard about the acer jade primo at least since January or December why isn't it released yet? I know we have to wait at least till august for the HP to release. Where's everything else?
I'm on a tmobile 640 want something better but literally have no where to go, don't want the 950/XL. Where are we suppose to go if we're looking for a more premium phone from the 640 right now? Seems like all he news for the phones and wm10 news in general has dried up since build........*MIND BLOWN

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I skipped 640 for a brand new 650. Fully satisfied. CPU number name fools unexpert, that little snapdragon doubled 640 with the half of the battery

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I skipped 640 for a brand new 650. Fully satisfied. CPU number name fools unexpert, that little snapdragon doubled 640 with the half of the battery

What kind of battery life are u getting with the 650?

To me it's more or less te same phone only improvements are the front camera, screen and built in storage feels like more of a side grade to me.

if it was maybe 75-100 I would buy to try it but not for $200 coming from a 640 already

Sent from mTalk

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
What kind of battery life are u getting with the 650?

To me it's more or less te same phone only improvements are the front camera, screen and built in storage feels like more of a side grade to me.

if it was maybe 75-100 I would buy to try it but not for $200 coming from a 640 already

Sent from mTalk

2000 mAh, 20hr intensive, 24Hr normal browsing, music and messaging after last firmware update.
Due to my long lasting screen daily reading and editing, screen quality is first place on phone choice.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
930? that's the last premium high end lumia I know of, or htc m8, if the leather mozo covers can't convince you then that's all we have left really

Florin_Anghel

Banned
Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
You also have Acer Jade Primo now, it's becoming available in EU at least.
For HP Elite X3 take your mind of it, you might not even be able to purchase it since it will be available to business only.

Florin_Anghel

Banned
Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
That's a beast!
Sold in Italy priced 599 ? Continuum Docking included
Or 799 ?the full pack with external monitor too :confused:
Yep, people say it's high priced but I see a reasonable price tag since it has the dock as well.
I do like it has the 808 that doesn't overheat and still has plenty of power.
The design for me it's very nice.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Do what I am doing, get a sony xperia with launcher 8. WP style and fluidity of OS, plus, working apps, devices, etc. Also you get a top spec phone that is very nicely designed, waterproof and great great camera as well. Oh, the battery life on the z5 is amazing too.

I think its the nicest windows phone available when running launcher 8. You get all of the style, and ease of use that wp has, plus all the apps, device support, and connectivity of android. LIke a hybrid phone. At this point, windows phone only has its look going for it, Everything else is canned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett